Thursday, April 23, 2015

Another great day in Preschool!
 
It was a sensory delight when we started our day with shaving cream!
 



 


 
The morning class sang their learning songs. We also worked
on our names and initials.
 



 
In the afternoon we worked on alphabet fluency and the calendar.
 We also worked on saying our first/last names and ages.
 



 
We shared a story about different reasons that people get mad.
We also talked about things that we can do to help us when we have
a strong, angry feeling. We can take deep breaths, count, tell a friend
 or walk away. We know that it's okay to feel angry, but we can
never act on our angry feelings.
 
 
The morning class worked with something new today - wikki-stix! we used
them to make a cross, circle, square & triangle. We used our fingers to push
the sticky lines down. Boy, those corners are tricky!
(Sorry, there are no pictures because the camera batteries died.)
 
In the afternoon the children enjoyed time to draw whatever their hearts desired. They loved choosing from crayons, markers or colored pencils.
 Look at how engaged everyone was!
 



 
Then, Miss Kathy asked us to use our letter sound knowledge to sound spell what we drew! Check out this excellent work!!
Miss Kathy is VERY proud!
 
I see mountain and lightening.

I see fish, sun and sting ray.
 
I see grass.
 

You can see this!

I see rain cloud.

I see the beginning of heart.

I see bad guy, flower and volcano.




I see sun.

Look at all of those planets!

I see turtle.

I see rainbow, sun and mountain.

I see butterfly and electricity.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment